Distracting Thoughts I’ve Had When I Should Be WritingPosted: April 11, 2014
- Is that someone at the door?
- My elbows sure are dry. I should probably moisturise before that gets out of hand.
- How many litres of Coke Zero is too much?
- “Windows Configuring Update for Your Computer”? Guess that’s it for the day then.
- That has to be someone at the door. Can a strong wind press the door chime?
- If I started working out, would a trainer think me wimpy for wanting more repetitions versus heavier weights?
- It would be horrible if my tinnitus became full-blown deafness. I hope that it won’t happen all-of-a-sudden and that I have many, many years to avoid having my hearing checked by a doctor.
- Is it wrong that I laugh so much at misspelling “shenanigans” as “shenanigangs”? Couldn’t an improve troupe rightly be called a “shenanigang”?
- Whatever happened to Fountains of Wayne? Are they still recording stuff? I loved “Hackensack”.
- Why didn’t I get a trade under my belt, like plumbing? That was poor planning on my part.